Quasset identifies and implements
Quasset identifies and implements novel strategies in Asset Management and Condition Assessment solutions for petrochemical industry and public infrastructure. This field of activity is of crucial importance because:
- The huge installed base of industrial and public assets built during the second half of the twentieth century are nearing the end of their lifetime.
- The performance requested from assets is generally increasing, e.g. due to increased uptime, public demand, safety and regulatory requirements etc.
- Pro-active risk management is becoming very important and conceptual thinking around this subject is developing rapidly, especially with respect to safety and the consequences of failure.
- The full life-cycle costs of assets are increasingly being considered, requiring more sophisticated decision models.
- There is growing awareness of human and environmental safety and sustainability.
- At the same time technological advances provide unprecedented means to technically enable management strategies that where unthinkable until recently.
Modern asset management is being reshaped by new technologies such as:
- Web-enabled and mobile applications,
- Big Data analysis, advances in remote monitoring and sensing,
- 3D simulations and robotics.
Q-Pro: a modular solution to support and improve your Asset Management business processes. Read more about Q-Pro.
Since its inception in 2011, Quasset has set out to push the frontiers of Asset Management and Condition Assessment. We have built an in-house international multidisciplinary team of experts, complemented with a large partner network of leading organisations with expert domain knowledge to help define, implement, validate and transfer solutions that work.
Modern asset management requires holistic solutions with a keen eye and understanding of fields as diverse as IT, Management and Business processes, Inspection & Maintenance, Finance, Quality Assurance as well as Health and Safety.
Most importantly the novel solutions and strategies need to be embraced by the market and organisations implementing them. Making this happen is a core skill of Quasset: Keeping it as simple and transparent as possible, setting realistic expectations, delivering what we promise: on time and on budget, making sure that the solutions are successfully adopted in the organisations and markets we work in. We continuously scan the market for emerging new solutions and believe in supplying best in class solutions from global solution front-runners whenever possible. Combined with our own innovations this results in solutions that work!